When you save an Excel file to PDF, you usually go to File, Export, Create PDF/XPS and follow the steps. Let’s have a look at how to add a button to the Quick Access Toolbar so that it’s only one click to save PDF, instead of searching through the menus.
(1) Right click on any ribbon or button
(2) Select “Customize Quick Access Toolbar”
(3) In the newly opened dialog box, set “Choose commands from” to “File Tab”
(4) Search in the alphabetical list for “Publish as PDF or XPS”
(5) Click on “Add>>”
(6) Change the order if necessary
(7) Click on “OK” to accept the changes
Now, every time you click the new button, Excel will create a PDF file. You only have to select the folder.