Microsoft Excel is one of the most used software products in the business world. It’s extremely flexible and seems to have a solution to every problem. With more than 1.2 billion users (see Excel fact #4 below), a loooot of people have at least heard of it. So, I have written more than 200 articles about Microsoft Excel with in-depth knowledge – but what about all the curious and odd things I have learned along the way? Here are the best facts about Microsoft Excel. And probably a great way to start a conversation at the next party of financial professionals you are invited to…
Do you want to boost your productivity in Excel?
Get the Professor Excel ribbon!
Do you have an Excel fact for us?
We always look for interesting Excel facts. Please share it with us! Just drop us a quick line via our contact form. You can find it here. Or leave a comment below. Thank you!
- Excel fact #018: Image by Chuk Yong from Pixabay
- Excel fact #019: Image by David Mark from Pixabay
- Excel fact #020: Image by rottonara from Pixabay
- Excel fact #021: Image by Karolina Grabowska from Pixabay
- Excel fact #022: Image by Michal Jarmoluk from Pixabay
- Excel fact #023: Image by toodlingstudio from Pixabay
- Excel fact #027: Image by mnplatypus from Pixabay
- Excel fact #028: Image by t_watanabe from Pixabay
- Excel fact #029: Image by Couleur from Pixabay
- Excel fact #030: Image by lillolillolillo from Pixabay