Thank you. You have just downloaded a high quality add-in for Microsoft Excel.
- Please click here if the download doesn’t start automatically.
- If it still doesn’t work, try to open this page in a different browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox). In some cases, the download doesn’t work with Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge.
- In case it’s still not working, please try to download the .zip file by clicking here.
- Close Microsoft Excel. (That is important, otherwise the add-in won’t show up when you open Excel next time).
- Click on the installer you have just downloaded. Follow the steps on the screen.
- Re-open Excel and start saving time by using Professor Excel Tools!
If you run into problems, please check back here or the support page.[faq p=7450][faq p=1474][faq p=1516][faq p=1471][faq p=6052][faq p=6803]
Please visit our support page with a FAQ as well as a detailed handbook and contact form.