There are many annoyances and troubles in Excel. Most of them you can easily fix. For example: You can’t scroll up and down. Or the formula bar is gone. Or you can’t group and ungroup rows and columns. The problem: Often it’s not very intuitive to find the right button or setting. Check our comprehensive FAQ!
Something missing in Excel?
The following questions are about missing items, menus or buttons in Excel. Most of them you can get back with either one of the two way:
- Check the View ribbon in Excel. There are some simple settings about the Excel window.
- If you cannot find it in the View ribbon, go to the Excel Options:
- Click on “File”, then on Options.
- Go to the Advanced Tab on the left.
- Scroll down, for example to workbook settings.
Something still missing? Here are the most frequently things with detailed steps:
Something not working?
Within this section, you can find FAQ about things not working as they are supposed to work.
Your question not listed in the FAQ above? Ask it here!
Error: Contact form not found.